Providing efficient and effective service to local authorities, Magistrates’ Courts and private landlords since 2002

High Court Enforcement

Nationwide High Court Enforcement in association with Frank G Whitworth HCEO

If you have obtained a CCJ (County Court Judgment ) over £600, a High Court Judgment or an Order for Possession, then we can assist you in obtaining what is owed to you.

High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) can enforce a number of different types of writs which allow you to recover the following:

  • A judgement for money owed whether you are or is owed by a limited company, partnership or individual.
  • Recovery of specific goods such as items where title has been retained under a finance or hire purchase agreement such as a vehicle/s or item/s of machinery. When goods have been copied and deemed to be owned by the copyright owner or goods held for sale by an agent that hasn’t fulfilled their obligation. These can be recovered by obtaining a writ of delivery.
  • Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS ) or Employment Tribunal Awards that have not been settled
  • Evict squatters from commercial property and land
  • Foreign judgements awarded in another country but where the defendants has assets in England or Wales
Nationwide Evictions in association with Frank G Whitworth HCEO
  • Fast, effective and efficient eviction of tenants under Section 42 of the County Court Act 1984
  • With the increasing workload placed on the Court Service it can sometimes take between 6 and 16 weeks for the Court Service to evict your tenant.
  • Using Section 42 you can apply for leave of the Court when applying for your possession order to use us to evict your tenant.
  • If you already have a Possession Order and caught up in the County Court system then you can transfer your Possession Order to the High Court.
  • This usually takes about one week and once received can enforce immediately.

For further details and to instruct us please click here for